- http://”women gymnastics olympics 2012 sandra izbasa 01″ by radu09 is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0
- The only directions that were given were to place a picture from creating commos. I wasn’t sure what type of picture so I just put pictures of a gymnast.
“You can’t fix a bad script after you start shooting. The problems on the page only get bigger as they move to the big screen.” – Howard Hawks
- So far this week has been pretty good, the only this about this week’s blog post is the directions I was a little confused about so I just did what I thought was right.
PRACTICE ROOM (TUTORIALS)
- I learned a whole bunch about film making today! I learned the production phases, the different jobs in the film making industry, and the history of how colored film was made.
LAB (THEORY PRACTICED)
- I feel like I’m in a never-ending week. School every day, homework after school, then soccer practice, then another soccer practice, then go home, eat dinner, do more homework, then go to sleep. Every day is the same. Nothing new. Then the weekend is over in a flash and was back to the start of the week. It’s so weird how this school year has gone so far, I love being busy, but I don’t want to do the same thing every single day. That’s what I’ve been doing for the past two months. School, soccer, homework, sleep. Over and Over again. I just wish we would go back to regular school, or at least have the option too. I do not work well with online school, I’m highly unmotivated (For me this still means I’m motivated but not nearly as motivated as if I were to be in an actual school. Like I still get my work done but the quality of the assignments is lower.), and yes I still see my friends, but it’s not the same as seeing them every day for at least an hour a day. I miss seeing those people that you don’t actually hang out with out of school but your good friends with them. I love the friends that I have but you can’t make new friends when you stuck at home all day. I’m a very extroverted person and I’m an only child so I am really alone all throughout the school day. I work better around people, talking to them collaborating with them. Zooms are not the same and never will be. Ok timers up.
OUTSIDE (CREATIVITY & THE BRAIN)
- Supermans wife gets kidnapped by the joker
- Someone’s dog runs away and they try to find them
- On your journey from fat to fit
- Acne journey
- How college is treating someone
- Life in high school
- Someone your steals product idea
- Someone Identity gets stolen
- Doctor kills a patient
- Someone goes to jail for falsely accused.
- It was cool to watch!
WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED
- I learned that keeping my room clean helps me stay focused. When my room is messy, I end up staring at it for a while and think “Should I clean my room right now, or should I do homework?” And I would rather just not do either of those and just watch Netflix. Sometimes I end up leaving my room messy, and I keep things over and over. Should I clean it? Then I get distracted by something else. I have learned to not let my room get super messy, but instead, clean up all the time just for a little bit. No long clean sessions because then my room with being messy all the time till I clean it. The moral of the story is to pick up after myself as I go.